Digital Marketing For Small Businesses
Small business marketing is very competitive nowadays. For small businesses, one has to compete with established brands. For awareness of your product or business, one has to enlist the help of a promotional strategy. Well, it’s 2020, and if your small business doesn’t have a digital marketing presence and strategy, you’re already behind in the competition and DEVWEB TECHNOLOGY is the BEST DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING INSTITUTE
Here are 2020 digital marketing ideas for your small business.
1) Do some local search marketing – free your business from local business listed sites. Google My Business is one of the most popular platforms for listing your local business. You can add your business name, category, address, photos, website and more on that platform and it’s also completely free.
2) You can add your business to JustDial, Sulekha, YellowPage and many other free business listed sites.
3) Participate in community events on Facebook. There are many Facebook awareness groups with which you can connect and share your content.
4) Facebook has its own classified advertising service called Facebook Marketplace where you can list your products. It will appear when people search for it in the market and again it will be free !!!
5) You can create your company’s Facebook company page, Instagram account, and YouTube channel
6) YouTube channel helps you to promote video content. You can create videos about your products and services and upload them to YouTube. If they start ranking in YouTube search results, your business will start gaining visibility.